Saturday, July 3, 2021

Link Your Stuff!

2. Snuggleblanket by Haekelfieber Austria
3. Jumper by Howling Liz
4. Boho Bag by Little Treasures


















Het is al weer even geleden dat er een Link Your Stuff op mijn blog stond. Ik twijfelde de laatste tijd of ik er wel mee door wilde gaan. Met de komst van zoveel andere social media waar mensen hun projecten kunnen delen merkte ik de laatste jaren al dat de animo voor een link feestje flink afnam. Maar ik had er zelf nog veel plezier in dus ik liet het gewoon doorgaan. De afgelopen weken twijfelde ik dus, maar mijn blog zonder link feestje voelt ook heel kaal. Dus voor nu is het er weer en ik hoop dat we er ook met wat minder deelnemers een vrolijk feestje van kunnen maken. Ik wens je veel plezier! :-) 

It's been a while since there was a Link Your Stuff link party on my blog. Lately I was doubting whether I wanted to continue with it. With all these other social media where people can share their work, I noticed in recent years that the enthusiasm for a link party wasn't the same as in the early days. But I still had a lot of fun having it here on my blog so I just let it continue. So the last few weeks I was in doubt, but my blog without a link party also feels very empty. So for now it's back and I hope we can make it a happy party even with less participants. I wish you lots of fun! :-)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. I am happy you decided to hold onto the link party. I love these parties, because it's not only that I can present my work to a wider audience, but I also get to meet a lot of other talented people I might have missed otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel fijn dat er weer een linkfeestje is! Ik heb het erg gemist, dus ben blij dat jij het voor dit moment weer opgepakt hebt en hoop nog veel feestjes mee te vieren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely party. Enjoy the weekend!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat fijn dat je toch besloten hebt om door te gaan met je link party. Die van jou is één van mijn favorieten!

    Dank je wel ook voor de feature (iemand die daar een goed Nederlands woord voor weet?) van mijn Granny Go Round Jumper! Heb een fijne week en tot de volgende party!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fijn dat de link-party er weer is. Ik ontdek vaak zulke mooie dingen om te maken, dank je wel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog and inviting me to your blog hop. I find blog hops a great way to meet other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for holding on to the Link party. Looking forward to joining on the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete