Sunday, March 17, 2019

Crochet Hook Case


Ik was op zoek naar een eenvoudig patroontje aan de hand waarvan je beginnende haaksters kunt leren haken. Omdat ik het niet zo gauw kon vinden heb ik zelf een eenvoudig etui gehaakt waar je pennen of haaknaalden in kunt bewaren. De stofknoop heb ik ooit zelf gemaakt, in een periode dat ik verslaafd was aan stofknopen maken. Ik had er op een gegeven moment wel vijftig liggen in een heleboel kleuren, en alhoewel ik eerst niet wist wat ik met zoveel knopen moest zijn ze in de loop van de tijd toch op geraakt.
Maar misschien wil je dit eenvoudige etuitje wel haken. Het is heel eenvoudig: ik zette 26 lossen op (waarvan 1 keerlosse), haakte vervolgens in elke losse een vaste (25 in totaal). Vervolgens haakte ik twee keerlossen en een heleboel rijen met halve stokjes (met telkens twee keerlossen), totdat de lap lang genoeg was en ik er een etui van kon vouwen. De laatste toer was een toer met vasten en in het midden haakte ik drie lossen én sloeg ik drie steken over. Zo maakte ik het knoopsgat. De zijkanten haakte ik dicht met vasten. Ik gebruikte Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran (kleur Champagne White) en een haaknaald 4mm. Ik geloof dat het etui in een half uurtje klaar was. Als dat geen goed beginnerspatroontje is.

I was looking for a simple pattern to teach beginners how to crochet. Because I couldn't find it very easily, I crocheted a simple pouch to store pens or crochet needles in. I once made the fabric button myself, at a time when I was addicted to making fabric buttons. I think I had fifty of them in every color possible at some point, and although I didn't know what to do with so many buttons at first, I managed to use them all in the course of time. 
But maybe you want to make this simple pouch? It's very simple: I made a chain of 26 stitches (1 of which is a turning chain), then I made 1 single crochet (US terms) in every chain (25 in total). Then I made 2 turning chains and a lot of rows of half double crochet stitches (with two turning chains at the end of each row), until the piece was long enough to fold a pouch of it. The last row is a row of single crochet stitches and in the middle I made 3 chain stitches and I skipped three stitches as a buttonhole. I closed the sides with single crochet stitches. I used Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran (color Champagne White) and a crochet hook 4mm. I think the pouch was ready in about half an hour. That sounds like a great beginners pattern, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Love it, a great way to learn to crochet and make something useful. I have a hard box for my crochet hooks, actually a fun one with a wood burned ball of yarn on it that I got in Amsterdam, but this would be perfect for my purse! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuk beginnerspatroontje. Leuk met die knoop!
    Dochterlief wil graag leren haken. Dan is zoiets als dit ideaal om mee te starten.
    Groet, Ilse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonito,sencillo y sobre todo,muy práctico!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete