Friday, June 21, 2013

Apple Girl























♥ Click this link if you want to follow my blog with Bloglovin ♥

Dit hele leuke appelmeisje vond ik op een blog die inmiddels niet meer beschikbaar is. Ook het patroontje wat ooit in een Etsy-winkel is helaas onvindbaar. Omdat het toch echt een van mijn favoriete amigurumis is wil ik hem toch heel graag op mijn blog laten staan. Heb je een idee waar dit patroontje te vinden is? Dan hoop ik dat je een reactie achterlaat.

This very cute apple girl was once on a blog that's not available anymore. The pattern is also unavailable as the Etsy-shop that once sold it is closed. Because it is one of my favourite amigurumis I'll leave it here on my blog. If you know where to find this pattern, please leave a comment below.

18 comments:

  1. So cute!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appel Liefie, maar nie appeliefie. Pragtig en oulik! Groete uit Suid Afrika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute !
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    thank you so much for your comment on my blog to the apple girl :-)

    Have a nice weekend :-)

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! It is the most adorable thing I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way adorable! Never tried making these before, but I think it would be great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete